Pregnant-pg110951741818

2 Replies
louise - February 27

i was raped by my bf.i no it sounds so stupid cause hes my bf and everything but now im pregnant and i dnt no wat to do.everyone wnt believe i was raped cause we were really close and stuff.im really confused.im only 15 and im 14wks pregant.

becca - February 27

are u sure it was rape im not doubting you but i no sumtimes it can feel like you didnt want to have s_x but did you say no and did you make it clear make sure your not being to hasty on what your saying but if it was actual rape he had know right who cares if your mates dont believe you you will know the truth

Grandpa Viv - February 27

Louise, you must be going through a terrible time. Instinctive behavior makes us blame ourselves when something bad happens. It is nature's way of making sure we a___lyze what happened so that we don't get caught like that again. It's the emotion called guilt. You should get some counseling to help put these feelings in perspective. Start with the local Rape Crisis center or your school guidance counselor. Let me guess that you have broken up with the boyfriend and haven't told anyone else yet. I will talk at [email protected] if you are comfortable with that.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?