Pregnant-pg114705458318

7 Replies
sexy baby - May 7

im 13 turning 14 in sep and yestherday i found out i was pregnan i love my boyfriend mario and he was happy but im really scare wha my dad will say i really whan mario to be there when i give birth but i dont know wha my dad is going to say im really scare cause i really love mario and im keeping my baby no matter wha people say and i been with him over a year with out my dad knowing help please.

Evonna - May 7

I'm not going to bash you down instead i'll help you since you already got yourself in this situation. I will agree that you should keep the baby since abortion is just plain cruelty in my point of view. How many weeks are you? I suggest you tell your parents before it's too late. How old is Mario?

maren - May 7

you need to tell you parents hun. Prenatal care is very important and the sooner you tell your parents the sooner you can get on track for a healthy pregnancy.

s_xy baby - May 7

WELL MARIO IS 16

s_xy baby - May 7

IM LIKE A 1 MONTH AND MARIO SAID HES GOING TO TAKE ME TO THE DOC BUT TO HIDE IT INTO 3 MONTHS SO MT DAD WONT MAKE ME ABORT

Evonna - May 7

Well when i first told my parents i was pregnant, yes they were freaked out and very p__sed, but then later realize since i got myself in this predicament, they might as well works things out with me. Trust me, parents say the craziest things to scare you but when they see your baby born, they'll think it's the greatest thing ever. I am 19 years and 27 weeks pregnant. I think you should give it a try in telling your parents because like maren said the sooner you tell them, the easier things will be. = ]

s_xy baby - May 7

WELL THANX FO THA IF U WANT TO TALK TO ME MY MSN IS [email protected]

shesdymed - May 8

your father cant make u abort what so ever. its ur choice. if he takes u to the clinic to abort and u tell them that someone is forcing u, they will stop the proceedure right there and then. u need to explain to ur father first that u and him have been seeing eachother this long and u break the situation down to him. ur his daughter, of course he'll b upset but he has t deal with it. i got my child aborted and it was the worst feelin ever. . .i still have that guilt inside of me... 5 weeks after my abortion,now im preg again and im keepin my child, our parents have to understand that we've made mistakes and now we have to deal with them in the right way not by killin the baby :) if u wana talk email me [email protected] . im always here if u need someone to talk

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?