Pregnant -pg110742230718

1 Replies
C - February 3

I'm 17 years old and I'm afraid I could be pregnant. My period is due 10th Feb so it's too early to take the test. I've been extremely tired nowadays, always falling asleep somewhere, feeling bloated and sometimes I have a funny feeling in my stomach. I had a strange va___al discharge a few days back. The substance was white and toothpaste-y. And my s_x drive has decreased a lot lately, I don't feel like getting too intimate with my partner.

Grandpa Viv - February 3

Sorry to hear of your worries, C. Your signs started earlier than one would expect if you had ovulated the 27th, 14 days before your next period. Maybe you ovulated the 25th and got pregnant from sperm waiting around from the weekend of Feb 22-23. Does that sound right? Unusual fatigue and bloating are signs. A clear or creamy discharge is not uncommon, but if it gets thick you would have to worry about yeast (which can also flare up with pregnancy). Some women describe a "tugging" feeling in the stomach. Look for gas, heartburn, more fegquent peeing and changes to the b___sts as additional signs in the next week. Save your money for a test until the 19th, first pee when you wake up. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?