Pregnant -pg111644235818

5 Replies
Julie - May 18

well i started taking the pill ten days after my last period startd. 3 pills later i got a bit drunk with my boyfriend at a party and he fingered me but i think theres a possibility he had sperm on his fingers. I'm expectign my period today and i take the pill every day at 6 pm so at what time should i expect it to arrive? can i be preganant or am i worried for no reason

Audrey - May 18

Julie- The pill is usually effective after being on it for a month. The incident happened on Day 13, which is during your fertile time (days 9-16). If there was sperm present you might have become pregnant. Then again, going on the pill can mess up your cycles for a while. If your period doesn't show up use a home pregnancy test. Best wishes!

Julie - May 18

It was day 12, and i know this is still my fertile time, but i'm still worried. Sounds stupid but I don't feel pregnant. I just want my period to come!!

jenn - May 18

well more than likely you arent pregnant, but try not to stress to much cause it can cause you period to delay even more. when i first started taking the pill my period came late, but thats just your body adjusting to the hormone in the pill

BIANCA - June 12

WELL I HAD s_x LAST MONDAY AND MY PERIOD CAME ON WEDNESDAY WOULD THERE BE A POSSIBILITY I CAN GET PREGNANT

to Bianca - June 13

Okay, first off? You don't have to scream. We're not visually impaired in here. Anyway, chances are low that you're pregnant, but take a test if you're really that worried.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?