Pregnant -pg112836135818

3 Replies
Abby - October 3

Okay. So, me and my boyfriend are very s_xually active - like everyday. Anyways. My period was really late last month and I thought I was pregnant but it finally came and was really light which is not normal for me. Then, we continued on and my next period came really quickly - like within a few days - and was really heavy - also not normal. I was wondering what my chances are that I am pregnant. Please help, I am only 17 and am not ready for a baby. I have a lot of other symptoms, but I don't know if I am pregnant, or just stressing out too much about it. Thanks for any help.

wonderwoman - October 3

What i would suggest for you is to get on B -I-R-T-H-C-O-N-T-R-O-L-L if you are not ready to deal with the consequences of becoming pregnant. You said it yourself, you and your boyfreind are very s_xually active. At least act a bit matrue about the situation and do all you can to prevent a pregnancy from occuring. But in the situtation that you are in now, there is a chanch that you could of became pregnant if your periods are off. What my advice would be is to go and buy a hpt from the $ store and take it at your first urin of the day. That is when your hcg level is the most highest. Good luck and if you are not pregnant, dont let another pregnancy scare occur for you.. get on birth controll!!!

bump - October 6

"bump"

March_mommy06 - October 6

Okay, have you missed a period yet? It sounds like you haven't. Until you are a certain number of weeks late, a home test wont be accurate. Go to you local health department. If you are not pregnant, they will set you up for BC! It is probably a wise choice for you. This is not what you want to be worrying about at this age, trust me, I KNOW!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?