Pregnant -pg112466123818

11 Replies
confuzed - August 21

ok me and my bf had unprotected s_x today well im supposed to b goin on birth control one week from today i dont know what to do bc he did go inside of me...will the shot do anything to keep me from getting pregnant since i already had s_x. oh and i also want to know how long it actually takes to get pregnant from today??? PLZ HELP ME

.................. - August 21

bump

confuzed - August 21

bump??? come on ppl im really scared plzzzz help me

Shannon - August 21

your in a bind. You should tell your doc before you start taking the shot. I can't say, I think you should get a test before starting. The morning after pill is good for up to like 72 hours and if you get the shot I think pregnancy would have taken place.

confuzed - August 21

but u dont understand i dont want to b pregnant i kno i shouldnt of had unprotected s_xx but i just need to kno with me goin on birth control in a week if that can help prevent pregnancy

Shannon - August 21

NO it won't prevent the pregnancy. It will probably kill the ball of cells that would eventually be your baby.

confuzed - August 21

omg i dont want to have an abortion or nething im so scared i cant have a baby im only 18 yrs old and my bf is only 17 what do u think i should do????

Shannon - August 21

I think you should wait, see if you get your period, if not get a test. I was 16 when I had my beautiful baby girl. I am 24 married (not to her father) and preg w/ #4. Your stronger than you think If you are or if you just need to talk post and I'll give you my e-mail. Good luck.

confuzed - August 21

thanks so much shannon ill keep u updated!!

confuzed - August 23

well i am for sure now and i just dont know what to do if i go on birth control will it kill it??? i mean i dont want to have an abortion or nething but im too young i just dont know what to do

Grandpa Viv - August 23

How do you know "I am for sure now"? It isn't possible to know 2 days later. In fact, it is still possible to take Emergency Contraception (EC). On top of this, it sounds as though you are expecting your period in 7 days, in which case you were not in your fertile window and are not likely pregnant. Mail me at [email protected] if this is for real. Good luck!

confuzed - August 24

well i know im not 100% positive but i was still in my fertile window and the next day he did it again! so i mean twice in my fertile window is almost definate right??

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?