Pregnant From Precum -pg110246724887

5 Replies
Anonymous - December 7

I have been worrying about this for a couple of days. About a week ago, my boyfriend and I where messing around...he was fingering me and I was giving him a hand job. He always likes it when I let him rub his erect p__s on my va___al area. We did this for about ten minutes. He did put it in for about 20-30 seconds at one time. I am just worrying about the chances of being pregnant. What are the chances from prec_m?

Lisa - December 7

The chances of you being pregnant are very slim, as pre c_m does not contain sperm, it is a clear alkaline fluid that lubricates the urethra prior to ejaculation. If there has been a prior ejaculate there may still be traces of sperm. Dont risk it, always use protection to avoid pregnancy

JJ - December 8

I'm sorry to say Lisa but your statement "pre c_m does not contain sperm, it is a clear alkaline fluid that lubricates the urethra prior to ejaculation." Is untrue...pre-c_m does contain sperm. If you do not want to get pregnant please use protection. EVEN PRE-CUM CAN GET U PREGNANT...although the chances are slim. Please b careful next time and good luck!!

Lisa - December 8

JJ - i didn't say she 'COULDN'T' i said that the chances were slim. And pre c_m does NOT contain sperm unless there has been a PRIOR ejaculation. this is a reference i got from a website after doing a search.......While it's not likely, it is possible. When a guy is aroused, a clear alkaline liquid -- that's considered to be sperm-free -- is released to lubricate his urethra (the tube that carries the urine and sperm out of his body), preparing it for the safe pa__sage of sperm when he does in fact ejaculate.

$weetne$$ - December 8

im sorry to say Lisa but JJ is right...Pre-c_m DOES contain sperm...i would read up on a few more web sites or ask a doctor cos dat web site isnt giving you the full facts

Lisa - December 8

I am unsure where you are getting your information, or I can a__sume that people that are saying that pre c_m does contain live 'swimmers' need to get their facts right. I have searched on here, and come up with numerous pages that indicate that pre c_m does NOT contain live sperm. I could sit here all day cutting and pasting the information i have found that is contrary to what people think, but i am sure that if you did the same search, you would come up with the same answer. I am not a health care professional, but these articles are clearly written by those who practice in the health care industry. This is one other search from a different source again that clearly states.........I am unsure where you are getting your information, or I can a__sume that people that are saying that pre c_m does contain live 'swimmers' need to get their facts right. I have searched on here, and come up with numerous pages that indicate that pre c_m does NOT contain live sperm. I could sit here all day cutting and pasting the information i have found that is contrary to what people think, but i am sure that if you did the same search, you would come up with the same answer. I am not a health care professional, but these articles are clearly written by those who practice in the health care industry. This is the search i came up with after doing what you suggested and it clearly states...........Sperm must be in s____n and protected to live at all. As males get s_xually excited they produce, mostly unknown to them, a small amount of prec_m that does not contain sperm (though it may have viruses or bacteria in it). Unless that prec_m is produced inside of the v____a during s_xual arousal it is not at all likely to create a pregnancy. Ejaculation of s____n with sperm inside of it, inside of the v____a or even at the opening CAN cause a pregnancy. There is a big difference.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?