Pregnant From Precum -pg110661062649

4 Replies
jim - January 24

i need help fast, i am freaking out. last night me and my girlfreind fooled around. i ejaculated one time, and then about 20 minutes later we had dry s_x. i rubbed my p__s against her va___a without thinking about the consequenses. im pretty i wiped all the semen off my p__s before we started. we did that for about 10 minutes. i didnt ejaculate, but im pretty sure there was pre-c_m on my p__s. her period usually starts around the 29th, and this incident happend on the 24th. im really scared and have no idea what the chances are of her getting pregnant is. can someone give me some advice? do i need to get a morning after pill? and what is the probability that she is pregnant?

Asha - January 24

To tell the truth im not quite sure so i would just get the morning after pill if you're not sure better safe than sorry

kim - January 25

HAVE YOU KIDS HEARD OF A CONDOM!!!! INSTEAD OF KILLING A CHILD THAT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED MAYBE YOU SHOULD EDUCATE YOUESELVES ON s_x!!! THE ABORTION PILL IS NOT A BIRTH CONTROL METHOD!!!! IT CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS TO TAKE THAT PILL....PRE CUM IS SOME STRONG STUFF AND CAN GET HER PREGNANT!!!! WHY ARE YOU TEENAGERS SO STUPID???? IT IS SO EASY TO PUT ON A CONDOM I JUST DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!! IF HER PERIOD IS LATE TELL HR TO TAKE A HPT...IT MAY COME BACK NEG BUT SHE MAY STILL BE PREGNANT.

tara - January 25

Since this happened on jan 24 it's not to late to get the morning after pill. It is effective for up to 72hours after the incedent. But don't wait that long, the longer you wait the bigger chances of getting pregnant. But remember that the morning after pill is not a birthcontroll method and should not be used often at all. Buy often I mean less than once a year! so start using a condom! The morning after pill is NOT the same as the abortion pill. Morning after pill stops a woman from getting pregnant where as the abortion pill does exactly what it states...abortion. Anyway, the morning after pill gives better results with in 24 hours...but can be used for up to 72hours. good luck

tara - January 25

Kim, the abortion pill is quiet different form the morning after pill.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?