Pregnant Or Not -pg117380762558

6 Replies
confused_17 - March 13

my period is pretty regular and always last for 7 or 8 days. I had unprotected s_x on days 3 or 4 my period and it stopped. do you Could i be Pregnant? i know its only been a week but can you get sign this early? Ive been really tired lately but im not sure if its just my mind messing with me or if im really pregnant. Please help.

abriamiacadia - March 13

Its rare to get pregnant on your period but it can happen. IF its only been a week, then you might wanta wait another 1 or 2 then take a test just to be sure. But idk if you are or not. We cant give you a yes or no answer.

confused_17 - March 13

thanks...i wasent Looking for a yes or no answer Lol. I know you guys are doctors :)

abriamiacadia - March 13

lol. well wait a few weeks then take a test. this will be the longest few weeks of your life lol

Grandpa Viv - March 13

Consider the possibility that you got pregnant last cycle (s_x Feb 24?), and this was an in-pregnancy bleed. A home pee test should tell you the story by now. Good luck!

confused_17 - March 13

no i have s_x march 06...a week ago.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - March 13

USE PROTECTION...whats so confusing about that? You buy a condom and slip it on lol and yes I was being sarcastic. and you don't ovulate until 12-14 days after your period if you are regular and also by now you wouldn't even be pregnant because implantation occurs 7-10 days after you ovulate and also once again USE PROTECTION, if you don't you will get pregnant and don't say you don't have money to buy condoms because then you obviously don't have the thousands of dollars to pay for a baby. (Hear that excuse to many times which I find COMPLETELY STUPID, but not saying thats your case but who knows) and YOU WON'T KNOW TIL THE DAY OF YOUR NEXT PERIOD, and YES YOUR MIND IS PLAYING WITH YOU

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?