Question-pg110590417120

14 Replies
Dave - January 16

my girlfriend is on the pill and her period is supposed to be tomorrow. i was wondering if she could get pregant even though shes on the pill and all but arent you supposed to take those "different" pills while your on your period, and i read that those pills arent birth control so could she get pregnant then since sperm could stay in her system or would it just all go out when she starts her period.

becca - January 16

there is always risk of her becoming pregnant but the sperm will die shortly after entering her body you only really need 2 worry if she becomes late

Dave - January 16

so those green colored pills she takes during her perioid still work as birth control?

concerned - January 16

yes you can still get pregnant on the pill. I did twice and yes I took them at the same time every day. They are only 98-99% effective

Dave - January 16

well yeah i know she can still get pregnant on the pill and it was the first time i c_mmed in her so i was j/w if those different colored pills in the package that she takes during her perioid work as birth control too b/c she is supposed to have her period t/m and i was worried that the sperm would stay in her while she had her period and that those green pills wouldnt serve as a birth control and it got me wondering

concerned - January 16

Dave it takes two to tango and to really stop preganancies you either should not be having s_x or YOU should be responsible enough to be wearing a condom and just not rely on the pill. Don't you par take in s_x ed at school or are you a drop out.

tara - January 16

Dave, those "other pills"; the last 7 are not birth control. They are just sugar pills so that a girl doesn't fall out of the habbit of taking the pill every day. But you should still use a condom. There are so many different condoms out there that I'm sure once you start trying different ones you'll find one that you and your girlfriend will be okay with using or even enjoy using. The pill isn't 100% so if you use a condom you have more protection and less to worry about. Hope this info helps you...anything else just ask.

Sarah - January 16

No form of birth control is 100& effective, with the pill, it needs to be taken at a certian time each day to work the best. Sperm can last up to three days in a womans body so it can be possible for her to conceive days after she has had s_x. When a guy ejaculates inside her, the law of gravity does also apply "what goes up, must come down" the majority of sperm will leak out after s_x, so a woman may feel a wetness after a guy has b__wn in her. A period would pretty much clean everything out ( considering that is basically what a period is "a big clean out")

Dave - January 17

concerned, for your FYI i am 19 years old and no we didnt take s_x ed. i was just curious, i figured this forum would be for ?'s not to question my education or put me down. i hope you dont talk to people who are actually pregnant like this, but thanks

concerned - January 17

Dave you still did not answer my question as to WHY you were not wearing a condom and just relying on the pill

Dave - January 17

i guess the same reason you didnt, thanks i will now learn from your mistakes

concerned - January 17

Dave for your information I am married and therefore do not have to worry about doubling up on birth control and threfore if I had a baby is not a big deal. But if I was single and still in my teens and having s_x then yes I would have made sure my partner was using a condom as well as another form of birth control.

concerned - January 17

none of my pregancies were mistakes nor did I have to be concerned about becoming or being pregnant. By the way I was on the pill not for birth control but for menstruation reasons

gablex - January 18

I was on birth control when I got pregnant with my second child...it involved some lost widsom teeth and antibiotics...didnt know that antibiotics dont get along to well with birth control...

Dave - January 19

well then my apologies concerned

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?