Question-pg117277280165

8 Replies
14 and expecting - March 1

are menstrual-like cramps normal during pregnancy?

babyonboard16 - March 1

how far along are you?

14 and expecting - March 1

24 weeks

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - March 1

Sometimes its indicating that your uterus is just contracting outward so that you are getting bigger. But if you are worried about it, I would say talk with your doctor because sometimes it isn't a good thing. If you feel it constantly and lasts longer then a day then it isn't good

Julie23 - March 1

It could also be constaption or gas.... I know I had cramps like I was about to start my period and that's what it was.

AbbiesMummyEm - March 2

I would check with doc/midwife just to be sure

Noodle - March 2

it could be he start of braxton-hicks. tlk to ur doctor if your worryied, because theres a small possibility of strep b virus which can cause premature labour. but it can b prevented with a small course of antibiotics

MRN - March 2

Menstrual cramps are a result of the unterus changing as the uterine lining is shed. If you think about the changes in the uterus during your period related to the changes in the uterus during pregnancy then you would agree that the uterus changes more during pregnancy thus accounting for some menstrual-like cramps but you should check with your OB just to be safe. How far along are you?

MRN - March 2

Sorry, I just noticed 24 weeks.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?