Question -pg113519871618

3 Replies
Sam - December 21

I know I am pregnant. I am a little over 13 weeks, I was wounding if there is a hotline or anywhere I can get prenatal care that my mom dose not have to know about. I am waiting till the holidays are over to tell my family. Please do not be rude I know what I did and my boyfriend and I are taking responsibility. Thanks for your help.

ameigh - December 21

its not a good hotline.. its the only thing i could think of... but call and maybe they can give you other hotlines that are better and that have more to do with getting prenatal care. 1-800-668-6868.. kids help phone line LoL... its a start :S

Marlene - December 21

If there is a planned parent hood near you-you can go there and get free prenatal care.Atleast for now you can go to any drugstore even a supermarket and buy prenatal pills.Goodluck

angel - December 21

hi honey if there is a crisis pregnancy center near you they are very nice i went there and also planned parenthood and sometimes at ur school they have posters for like a support group or maybe a local clinic they are very helpful... good lcuk :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?