RAPE-pg110167522763

3 Replies
HOLLY - November 28

MY FRIEND WAS RAPED AND SHE IS PREGNAT WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP HER. HER BOY FRIEND SAID TO GET RID OF IT BUT SHE WANTS TO KEEP THE BABY AND HER BOY FRIRND

T - November 28

Holly - I;m sorry about your friend hun. But Im going to need more information before I can help you. Did her boyfriend rape her?

k - November 29

if u want to help her u need to stand by her no matter wat she disides if u want to be there to help.

T - November 29

Holly - She needs to tell her parents about the rape. If her boyfriend raped her she needs to finish with him. It will probably happen again. If someone else raped her then its understandable her boyfriend wants her to have an abortion. At the moment her head and emotions will be all over the place. She first needs to have the pregnancy confirmed with her doctor. Then she needs to tell her parents she was raped and is pregnant. Telling her parents she was raped and pregnant will not cause the same results telling them she is pregnant. So she must tell her parents. They will need to be there for her, as well as her friends, and will be able to support her. I would recommend that you stand by your friend and help her through this rough time. She definitely needs to report this rape as the guy will do it again, to someone else.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?