Scared-pg111249026518

3 Replies
sherrie - April 2

i know this sounds dumb but i just need reasurrance. me and my boyfriend were messing around and i had my underwear off but he still had his on. well we started to dry hump one another. and like i wanted to know is there any chance that i could get pregnant from that. cause he still had his underwear on and i never think that i touch the top of the p__s with my va___a and even if i did it was all threw his silk boxers andhe never did a full ecjaculation. sorry if this question is stupid i was just wondering if it is possible.

Jessica - April 3

Sherrie no you can't get pregnant from just that there would have to be some kind of penatration to the v____a.

Daisy Jean - April 3

No. Penetration doesn't have to occur, but sperm/s____n would have to come in contact with your v____a for you to become pregnant. I think you are okay. Plan for the future. You will probably have s_x soon. Make a choice now sow you won't have to be asking this question again until you're 25! Good luck!

Daisy Jean - April 3

If you would like to discuss birth control options or your situation, sherrie. Please feel free to write to me at [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?