Scared-pg114757441118

3 Replies
young_mum_2_b - May 13

hey.. i'm 17 and due in 6 weeks and 5 days...and i am so scared...not of labour..becuase i know that labour eventually finishes...but of failing!! i know i'll love my child but i'm scared of my child not loving me back..i know how strange that must sound but more than anything i want my little girl to like me and i want her to have a happy and fullfilling life...is this something every mother thinks about before they have a baby or am i just strange??

Mommy - May 13

Every mother thinks that way, at least I know I did. Once she is here, she will start loving you. You are the one who will change her when she'ss uncomfortable, you will feed her when she's hungry, and you will comfort her when she hurts. For that she will love you. And if you do your best at parenting and put her first, her life will be very happy and fullfilling. Most mothers think that way. :o)

Evonna - May 13

Well i don't fear nothing of that sort, but i understand that you want to be the best mother you can be and feel pretty much loved as you are with your uborn baby. Like Mommy said, once she is here she will start loving you. I don't think your strange at all, i think it's normal.

kayla_shauntel_05 - May 16

I am due in 14 days and terrified of labor. I have thought about wherther or not I will be a good mother in the past, but I feel like you have to go into with a positive mind and know that you will be a great mother. You just have to love your child more than anything and provide for them in every way. I think the way you feel is pretty normal.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?