SCARED -pg11733118749

9 Replies
aaron17 - March 7

okay well i took plan b and now im WAIIIITING to get my period im so nervous i did have like 2 days of heavy bleeding about 6 days after i took plan b is that a good sign? and last time i got my period was Feb 4. i should get it any day now i hope =/ im having cramps broke out and mood swings like i always do but no bleeding yet.

krista-lee - March 7

im confused about what you mean by plan b..?

aaron17 - March 7

plan b is the morning after pill

Grandpa Viv - March 7

Plan B can mess with your cycle for more than a month, including mimicing signs of pregnancy. For your peace of mind take a test a week after your expected period. The chances are you will be fine. Good luck!

aaron17 - March 7

thaaaaaannkk you x a million haha i feel like im getting my period i just keep stressing.. i have a little time before ill take the test.. ill post when i do

babyonboard16 - March 7

I took plan b but didn't have any heavy bleeding like that and I'm now 32 weeks pregnant, just wait and take a test

aaron17 - March 7

yea it was like 2 days of normal bleeding so im hoping thats a good sign =/

Loo-Loo - March 8

Dont worry it sounds normal to me

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - March 8

Yeah, plan B messes with your system...it may be months before you get your periods back on track

aaron17 - March 8

okay good.. it just freaked me out because ive taken the mornign after pill once before and got my period on time.. maybe this times just different

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?