Second Child-pg116863766830

3 Replies
keyonsmom - January 12

I found out i was pregnant again w/ my second child. I feel like i should be happy but i'm not really. My son just turned 1. I'm 20 and I am married my husbands in the navy so financially we're good. I don't know why i feel this way i just know I need to get over it cause this baby's coming. Am i the only one that feels this way? Also i haven't told ne 1 yet.

sahara - January 12

well all i can say is that you should let it out to ur family and friends, it might make you feel better, many woen go through depression , it can also be caused by stressed, u have a young child already and maybe its a handful and its just stressing you a bit. as long as you relax and talk to someone about it you should feel better...good luck i hope u feel better.

silencingtearsofhope - January 13

Hi keyonsmom, it's totally natural to feel that way. I'm 36 weeks preg. with twin boys and if I got pregnant again soon after they get here I don't know that I could handle it. my hubby is in the air force. anyway if you'd like to talk sometime my yahoo is woaafm83.

SaraH - January 14

I think you sound normal and typical. It is normal to feel upset or anxious whenever life is suddenly taking us somewhere that we didn't plan on or imagine going at this pt in time. Just hang in there and talk to your family if you need to (although I’d suggest telling your dh first  ). I'm sure that as you get farther into the pregnancy some of these feelings will disappear, and once you're holding your baby you'll be so glad that you have him/her. In a few yr's you'll probably find that even though it was a challenge that you can't imagine you're life w/o this new little one in it. Good luck, Congratulations, and don't worry you are 100% normal to feel this way.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?