Should I Be Worried -pg110400683230

2 Replies
K - December 25

Lately i have noticed that my nipples are extremly sore and the ends of them have turned a whitish color. they also feel heavier and to me it looks like one have grown more than the other. i had my friend look and he agreed with me. I am get these cramps off and on i have also been bloated for the last week. the bloating is normal for me before my period but the others are not. also often after i eat i feel sick to my stomach for a while. i am taking a test next week my last peroid was 12/3. should i be worried?

Jessica - December 25

Try not to worry just yet until you take the test. I found out that I was pregnant at only 5 weeks. Your period isn't late yet but the first symptoms I got was having to pee alot and awful stomach pains. My b___sts got sore also and there alot heavier but that didn't happen until a few months later. I hope everything works out for the best.

Grandpa Viv - December 26

If you had intercourse in the week 12/11 to 12/18 you should be a little worried. Save yourself a few dollars and wait until Jan 8th before testing. Happy New Year!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?