Sleeping-pg119172406161

7 Replies
babii_boo91 - October 6

I just cant seem to get Dominik to sleep at all hes up till like 10 30 every night and then every 2 housr after that any suggestions guys?

kay101 - October 6

How old is he? Depending on his age, try feeding him extra before he goes down so he doesn't wake up hungrey. Establish a bedtime routine. You can make yours whatever you want, but it would be something like giving him a bath, feeding him, then singing him a song and laying him down.

babii_boo91 - October 6

8 almsot 9 months

babii_boo91 - October 6

We do all that stuff and none of it works.. he seems to be a lil energizer bunny

erenimi - October 7

Aislyn went through the same thing. I was miserable, dh was miserable. We ended up doing the cry it out method, witch was terrible but worked. I just told myself, i will make sure she is clean, and full, and i will not get her unless it has been 4 hours since i put her down, and i didn't. Eventually she slept through the night.

ChattyKathy - October 7

The best thing you can do right now is form a bedtime routine. Do it the exact same way every night and it'll help your little one calm down and get ready for bed. But sometimes, some babies are just that way.

Tracey-uk - October 8

i did the controlled crying on my daughter when she was tiny and it took about 2 weeks but it definately does work

kendra.marie - October 8

kelsey does the same. but tracey told me about the controlled crying & its been helping alot i will lay her down. kiss her tell her night night at 8pm everynite ( she tends to cry for up to 10 minutes) then i will go back in & lay her down again. after that i dont hear her. its been working. =]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?