So Scared -pg117361830875

11 Replies
topper42 - March 11

I'm 16 and I just found out yesterday that I was pregnant. I've felt sick to my stomach every night this week. But this morning when I woke up.... I went to roll over and like it felt like something in my lower abdomin exploded or popped. I had to lay there for a few minutes as it hurt to move. Is this normal? I was going to go in to the walk in clinic but I don't want to sound like an idiot.. but it takes weeks to make an appointment with my doctor.

KaseyA - March 11

Dependinh on how far along yopu are it could be round ligament pain. Your body just stretching to make room for baby.

babyonboard16 - March 11

If you're not having cramping or bleeding, most places aren't going to be too worried, at least that's what i've experienced.

topper42 - March 11

I'm approximately 5 weeks. I don't have cramping or anything it was just a pain in that side. Thanks for the imput. I'm just super scared I know nothing about this;/ . When should the first appointment to see a doctor be. I just took a test and found out yesterday that I was pregnant... but it takes weeks to get in to see my doctor.

topper42 - March 11

input*

Grandpa Viv - March 11

Topper, in most countries the doctor is not in a hurry to see you until after you have missed a second period. Do start on prenatal vitmains right away as they contain folic acid which is important in the first weeks for preventing birth defects. Is that 5 weeks doctor count, starting the first day of your last good period? Good luck!

topper42 - March 12

Yep its 5 weeks from the first day of my last period. Ohh... I made an appointment for tomorrow cause I wanted to make sure that I was? So that me and my boyfriend had time to discuss it.

HeavenisMine - March 13

Sounds to me like ligament pains, I am only four weeks and am already having those. I had them with my last pregnancy too, they are mighty painful!!

topper42 - March 14

Okay.. I hope thats all it is. I'm just scared of a miscarriage.. but I just worry about everything.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - March 14

Yep, sounds like that to me...so did you go to the doctor because you said two days ago you made an appointment for the next day

topper42 - March 14

Yep I went to make sure that I was because in November I had a false positive. But I am this time.

Ashley Barlow - March 16

I am 16 and 35 weeks pregnant so I know how you feel. I would advise you go to the clinic and get checked out and then make a doctors appt immediately keep your head up girl. Good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?