Some Advice Please-pg117158198653

6 Replies
shouldibeworried? - February 15

hi guys, i have aquestion and it might sound stupid but anyway, i am on the pill and my partner and i always use condoms, except last night we had s_x 4 5 mins before he stopped and put a condom on,i was just wondering if i could get pregnant from this, i dont take the pill at the same time everyday and that is worryin me that it might not have worked! this is the first time we havent used condom

hailey07 - February 15

Well I'll just tell you what happened with me: I was on the pill and having s_x with my boyfriend, we used condoms except for one time... and on that one time I got pregnant. So yes you can get pregnant while on the pill, but there is a slim chance of it. Women can get pregnant off of preejaculation, but the likelyhood of you getting pregnant while on the pill and only from preejaculation is sliim. Try not to think of it, and only worry about it if you are late. Hope this helps!

thanks hailey07, i just dont trust the pill much! did u get pregnant from pre ejaculayion?

can anyone else give me some advice please, i amstressin myself sik

hailey07 - February 15

Nope, I had been on the pill for about a year plus so we thought that we would be in the clear to try once. We still don't know what quite happened, I had come off of antibiotics about a month before, so that most likely was the cause.

so do u think that its very likely i will get pregnant from this?

hailey07 - February 16

No, my BC was likely uneffective because of the antibiotics that I was taking. Also you don't necessarily have to take the pill at the EXACT same time everyday. Just pick a time of the day like morning or evening and try you're best to take it within that time period. If you go 24 hrs without taking your BC then you should worry. The best advice that I can give you is to not worry, there is a slim chance that a women will get pregnant from preejaculation even if she's not taking BC. The sperm is preejac. has to still be viable in order to fertilize an egg. You really should be okay. Just wait to deal with this when your period is due, there's nothing that you can do about it right now and worrying about it is only going to make things worse. Also, always use condoms no whether you're using BC or not, they are a great way to be safe and save you a lot of stress.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?