Stretch Marks -pg114832432018

8 Replies
Lauz - May 22

Im starting to get stretch marks.I was wondering if you knew of any lotions or anything which would help them to lose there colour and make them less noticable? lol thanks xxxx

midnight_drift - May 22

I've heard that cocoa b___ter sticks REALLY work!

Bebita_Linda - May 22

cocoa b___ter

Lillie E - May 22

i used the palmers cocoa b___ter during my entire pregnancy and i used extra virgin olive oil during the last 2 months. i didn't get any stretch marks on my belly, but i got some on my b___t, the palmers made them a lot less noticeable and after you have the baby, when you lose weight depending on how bad they are you won't see them really.

Evonna - May 22

Honestly, nothing will work now that you've already gotten them. Your suppose to put cocoa b___ter stick, cream or any other stretch mark remover on your stomach before you start to show which will later reduce or make stretch marks less visible along your pregnancy.

young_mum_2_b - May 23

palmers cocoa b___ter!! i used that and the only stretch marks i have anywhere are on my b___bs coz they got so dam big!!

kristi17 - May 23

same as everyone is sayin. ol the cocoa b___ter works well, i only got stretch marks on my b___bs too but they arent that noticable.

kay96 - July 28

Shea b___ter works really good! The best thing in my opinion is to get a lotion with shea b___ter and collagen elastin! Another tip is to buy some Vitamin E capsules, and break them open and spread the oil around on the stretch marks. This works GREAT!

kenodra - July 28

yeah i was told to use cocoa b___ter but when i was like 20 weeks my doctor told me not to use that because it has caffine in it and it can and will harm your baby. she told me maybe 1 -2 ervery two weeks to use cocoa b___ter otherwise use regular baby lotion.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?