Thanks Tish212

4 Replies
nena h-town - October 16

Yeah I didn't get it on september. I have irregular periods. Hey do u know how many times does a guy need 2 ejaculate inside me in order 2 get pregnant?

kendra.marie - October 16

noone knows that, its just the day & timing & stuff

PreciousBaby19 - October 16

Everyone is different. No one can tell you for certain. You need to either start using OPK's, charting, or asking a doctor for help. The only way to be sure is to actually KNOW> by some of these options I've suggested. If you have irregular periods its going to be different as no women has the same kind of symptoms. My answer to you if you wish to have a baby is to Bday every other day just to be sure. Goodluck.

jennifer_33106 - October 16

I am not sure if I read your question right but it only takes once. You can get pregnant off of one ejaculation. Remember sperm can live in you for 3 days 5 in optimum conditions! GL!! *on a side note* HI KENDRA!!!! :D

tish212 - October 16

honestly...this is gonna seem like a tmi covo..but precm...that clear c_m when he first gets worked up actually contains a high content of sperm...when he "c_ms" the creamy white is food for the sperm...called s____n...the clear part is where the sperm is found he only actually needs to enter u with prec_m on the head and u can become pregnant...If u r aiming to get pregnant...look up how to track ur cervical mucus...(since ur periods aren't regular) and u ca track ur ovulation that way...or u could buy ovulation predictor kits but the get expensive.... if u r trying to keep from getting pregnant...don't even let him get his p___s near u without a condom...cuz like I said honestly all it takes is one sperm to reach ur egg...lemme know if u take a test...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?