Trying-pg111152814818

3 Replies
heather renee - March 22

Me and my boyfriend have beein trying for two months to have a baby...we started in Feb..we did it quite a bit, even the day before my period came..and it did come...March came around and we are still trying..im Suppose to start Sunday the 27th maybe the 28th one of those..but its weird..my stomach feels harder..expecially at night and after i eat..I have sharp pains in my sides..and sometimes in my lower stomach its cramps..i have cramps like my period is about to come..last week i had a weird taste in my mouth and in the mornings my cig. dont taste right.i know this sounds gross, but my last two bowl movements *spell check* have been green and i have brown discharge when we have s_x it hurts my stomach often..i just got a yeast infection..and i have a brown discharge thats been goin on since this weekend!please tell me whats going on!

me again - March 22

i also i had pains on tha left side of my stomach like the lower part by my v____a..now they are in the middle

maya - March 22

take a test

Liz - March 22

I don't really think the color of your stool counts as a sign of pregnancy but you never know. Wait a couple days, if you don't have your period by Friday take a home pregnancy test. Or if you don't think you can wait that long, take one now. Good Luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?