Trying To Conceive-pg112966718418

1 Replies
anonymous - October 18

I`ve been trying to have a baby for like the past 3 months but all were neg when i checked. My periods are like 2-3 days long and med-light. Ive been off the pill for like 3 monthes. I dont know if i pregnant yet this month cause my period isnt till next wed. So i was wondering if i cant get pregnant because of my pills. And does it throw off the Hpt tests?

Melissa - October 19

How long were you on the pill b4 you stopped taking them? Women's bodies react different when coming off the pill. Some women can get pregnant in the 1st month off the pills...other women's bodies need time to adjust to the hormonal imbalance. You might be one of those women who needs to adjust, especially if you were on the pill for awhile. Having taken BC pills would not affect the results of you HPT though...so I hope that eases your mind. Give it some time.....try going to a helpful site, like mymonthlycycles.com. You can track the length of your cycles,pinpoint your ovulation and write down symptoms and changes in your body and it's free. Maybe that will help you to concieve quicker! Good Luck and Baby Dust*~*~*~*~*~*~

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?