TTC -pg119023488260

5 Replies
kendra.marie - September 19

im wondering is there anything i should be taking before TTC, like prenatal vitamines, i was told B6 & Folic Acid & a One a day vitamin, any other suggestions all are very much appreciated!

jennifer_33106 - September 19

It is good to start taking folic acid and/or prenatal vitamins. I am not sure though on the dosage of the folic acid though.

kendra.marie - September 19

yah i was told 800 mgs a day?

Tootsie5c - September 19

You can go to walgreens and get the over-the-counter prenatals. They have specific doses for pregnant women vs. women trying to become pregnant.

GimmeaBub - September 22

hey Kendra i started taking blackmores, they are apparantly the best ones to take, and also fish oil is a goodone for a baby's devolping brain :) Best of luck hunny

Tory1980 - September 22

Here in Northern ireland the doseage is 400mg Folic Acid a day. I can't take it on its own so I have been using Pregnacare which you can take before, during and after pregnancy and is also good to take when b___stfeeding. It is a mulit-vitamin and you take one a day. If you do take Fish Oil supplements make sure it is NOT from the Liver as this can have adverse effects on baby. Look for Omega 3.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?