Uh Oh-pg110386321465

1 Replies
Inoa (In need of assistance) - December 23

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now and about six months into our relationship, we started touching and feeling and we now share frequent s_xual touches and oral s_x. Nothing has gone wrong until now; I can't really remember how long ago my last period was as I don't keep track of it but I'm afraid it's very late. I know I can't get pregnant by oral s_x or fingering but I'm beginning to worry that I have somehow gotten pregnant by something he's done. But I've also been sick with a sore throat for the past two weeks and I've been taking pills. Could this be messing up my cycle? Or is it stress from schoolwork? I'm really hoping to get some answers and get my mind off of my troubles. Thanks.

t - December 24

Illness frequently does mess up your cycle, especially if you are a teen. In order for you to be pregnant, sperm somehow had to make its way in there. If his naked p___s hasn't in any way touched your naked v____a, or if he hasn't "fingered" you with his sperm (c_m) all over his fingers, I'd say you were pretty safe. If you are considering having s_x in the future I would suggest you contact a Planned Parenthood if you are in the US (don't know what else is in the UK or Canada) and get on a reliable form of birth control so you won't have to worry so much. Happy holidays!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?