Unprotected Sex-pg110418206275

5 Replies
Ashlee - December 27

hi ive just turned 15 and had s_x 5 days ago but didnt use a condom. it only lasted for 2 minutes and my b/f said he didnt ejaculate. now i feel bloated and really stressed. is there any chance im pregnant or any signs ?

aisha - December 27

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********unprotected s_x= pregnancy*******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even if he didnt ejaculate he would have had pre-c_m! wait for ur period and if it doesnt come take a pregnancy test! theres no point in gettin stressed becoz u might not b pregnant after all!!!!!!! good luck.....

Grandpa Viv - December 27

If your last period started in the Dec 7 to Dec 10 area, you might have a problem. Three out of four of these teen panics turn out to be false alarms. Please buy condoms and v____al spermicide and use them properly, or quit messing around like this. If you get more early signs and want to talk, mail me at [email protected] I will answer promptly.

Hilary - December 27

Ok you wouldn't be having symptoms 5 days later

Rachael - September 14

i had unprotected s_x my period is 5 days late is there any chage i might be pregnant??

OH MY GOD! - September 14

Yes, when will you teen's learn?? UNPROTECED s_x can result in pregancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........IF NOT THAT you can be exposed to an s_xUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTION!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?