Update-pg110790704418

3 Replies
scaredfather - February 8

I posted a few weeks ago about my girlfriend who was pregnant and broke up with me. I thought it was just a phase and I called her several times to tell her I was here for her and that I would help her any way I could. Turns out, last night she went over to my best friend's house for "dinner". When i confronted him about it, he wouldn't admit it and then later he cracked and said that they were together last night. Can someone please help me? I'm not thinking clearly right now, for one thing I still loved my girlfriend but not anymore. I wanted to kick his ass so bad...am I justified? I just don't want to lose my baby and since she has all the rights to it, I'm afraid that if I kick his ass that I will eliminate any hope of seeing my baby...can anyone please help me?

Julia - February 8

Well kicking his b___t won't solve anything except make you feel better:) but the best thing you can do is file for your visitation as soon as the baby comes out. or even custody. That is your baby and DONT let anyone stop you from seeing it. But don't be silly either. It could cost you in the long run. good luck and God bless. [email protected]

Mya - February 8

How could somone do that to their baby's father. She should consider herself lucky that you are there for her 24/7. I think she is missing out on someone good and she just can't see that. Once the baby's comes and she see's how much you truly love her and the baby she'll come around...Keep Positive

cheryl - February 9

you have rights to your child unless you signed them away. email me [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?