Update -pg117011558760

0 Replies
LaurenandAtticus - January 29

This is LaurenKaylyn to anyone who is wondering, I just wanted to update on me and Atticus. Atticus is about a month and a half old now, and I'm still not getting any sleep! lol. Trevor is leaving for Boot Camp March 6th, and I am still working on my education. I wouldn't be able to do this without my mother, she has gotten so much better since Atticus has been born. I'm doing a lot better dealing with my depression, as most of you who know me here know that I was very depressed during my pregnancy. Atticus is now in a size 2 diaper, and 12 lbs....wow....what a chunky monkey huh? LOL. I'm still working on posting pictures girls, it's hard being a young mommy and finding alone time to do this kind of stuff. I also wanted to congradulate on all the girls who have recently had their babies, I'm sure you're all great mommies. Gucci, I cannot wait to read your birth story!! I'm very excited! although I'm sure you're scared to death. And Brandi, I will e-mail you soon! I'm waiting for dumb Comcast to work out it's dumb problems since I live on the 3rd floor. Anyways, I hope all you new mommies/mommies to be are doing great!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?