Very Confused-pg110351705569

1 Replies
Confused - December 19

Im 14 years old and I am almost 4 months pregnant... My boyfriend Loves me and I love him...WE have been together for 8 months about 6 weeks ago I found out that I was pregnant.. The only thing that my boyfriend is worried about is his futuer.. He does not realize that I am carrying his baby..My mom does nott want white dating blacks in her family but gets along wiht other couples that are.. My mom met my boyfrined and acted like she liked him through the 8 months I think my mom has grown to like him but I am unsure... I dont know if me being pregnant would cause her to kick me out becuase she knows that the baby that would be keeping her up all night would not be the same color as her.. i love kids and htere is no way that abortion or adoption can come in the picture i dont know that to do please some one help me

Annalissa - December 20

You should keep the baby. But you should know it is going to be very hard cause you are only 14... How old is he. Who cares if he is not the same color. if god wanted us to all be the same color he would of done so. Does your mom know about the baby yet. you should tell your boyfriend is futher now is being a dad. to get us to it. There is no way you should have a abortion or give it up for adoption. God has your life all planed out and he wants you to have a baby. Don't think i'm in to god cause i'm not. I'm just kinda in the same boat as you but i'm 18. if you have any questions or need a friend to talk to you can email me at [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?