Want A Baby-pg110409934470

30 Replies
suzieq5956 - December 26

Im 15 and I told best friend that I really really wanted to have a baby. She told her brother and he will make me pregnant.if I want him to. I want a baby. How long will it take for him to make a baby?

Kate - December 26

Suzieq5956- You're only 15! I am 17 years old and think I might be pregnant. I know that there is only a two years difference between us but if I am pregnant it was a COMPLETE accident. There was absolutely NO planning involved! If you are going to have a baby it needs to be with someone that you love..not just the brother of your best friend! I'm not trying to be mean but please, think about what you're wanting to do. Having a baby isn't going to be all fun and games. I know this because my best friend is 18 and she got pregnant when she was 15, had the baby when she was 16. She has a wonderful little boy and she DOES take care of him. The thing is, it's hard for her to do. I know because I'm always there with her. Babies aren't just cute little things that play and laugh..They cry and cry and cry! Her son is beautiful, but he is a baby..and he makes it very hard for her to go out and have a good time. Her and the daddy are still together and trust me sweetie, without the support of him there is no telling where they would be. I know I am not one to be talking because I think that I may be pregnant..but there is a difference between the two of us..I might be pregnant and you KNOW that you aren't yet. Just do yourself a favor and think about it all before you do anything. Having this baby isnt going to make your life any better..It's going to make it harder!

SARAH - December 26

hey... im 15 also... and i know how you feel...a few months ago... i was DYING to have a little baby... i really thought that was what i wanted.. all my friends knew that i wanted a baby... right now i am 1 and a half months pregnant.. and it was with protected s_x aswell... it was not planned and if i could go back...trust me i would... you need to think ... you are young u are most likely in highschool... you need to think about being pregnant for 9 months... how hard that is... you need to think do you really want to give up your life? you need to think about what you parents and family will say.. dear it isnt as simple as just wanting a baby... getting pregnant and having a precious little doll... its so much more.... and i really dont think you have thought of alll this... im not critisizing you at all cause i know how you are feeling right now... but hunny its not the right decision... you have your whole life ahead of you and getting pregnant right now isnt what you want trust me... if you need someone to talk to you can email me.. [email protected] well goodluck

To: Suzieq5956 - December 26

What would you parents say if you got pregnant at your age??????

mercedes - December 26

how can i get pregant,besides not using a condom.what are the best positions

Andrea - December 27

Hey....Im not going to discourage you because everyone is aloud to make their own decisions...But without a stable relationship what kind of father would your child have? And plus make sure you know ur friends brother well enough because what if he has an STD and you pa__s that onto your child? Children are more then fun and games..thats 18 years you have to support someone

t - December 27

Suzieq, you do realize that once you are pregnant, people will treat you like an irresponsible child for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? I'm sure you will love a baby. But, sweetie, love is not really the main thing for a baby. A baby needs shelter, food, clothing, doctor care, diapers, etc. Love won't mean squat if you don't have those other things too. How are you going to manage at 15? Your parents? Is it fair to them to make them go through the whole financial squeeze all over again? At 15, you can't have finished school...McDonald's isn't such a great career either. And if you do work full time, who's going to be with your baby? What's the point of having a baby if you spend all your time working for low pay, just so you can feed it...you will have little to no time with your baby, that will be the person you are paying most of your salary to. If you are REALLY lucky, your mom will help, but again, is that fair to your mom? What would she say if you asked for her input first? And you can't count on your friends to take care of your child for you...they all ahve lives, too, and this is the part of your life where you do all the stupid things first, get it out of your system, and THEN think about having a child. Please, if your hormones are jumping about (this always seems to happen at 15 for some reason),get a puppy. Puppies require the same kind of time-consuming care (if you do it right) as babies do, and if you can manage that, maybe you are OK to have a kid. I have 4yo twins, a toddler, AND a puppy, so I do know what I am talking about here. Please think about ALL the people having a baby would effect, not just what you think you want. You have about 25 years to have a baby, wouldn't it be simpler to wait until you have a man who has a real job so you can stay at home? Or if you have a degree and a REAL job so you can hire a nanny to help out? A baby is HARD. I'm sorry to lecture, but so many kids are having kids for all the wrong reasons and it almost always turns out to NOT be what they thought it would be. Give it a year, how long is that? Please reconsider.

jane87 - January 3

I think you have a 50/50 chance any given month.

Redneck women - January 6

I am 16 years old and i have did it with my boyfriend. and i thank a might be pregnant

W - January 6

You are sad to even consider it. Grow up.

whaaat?? - January 8

HOWDI, IM 17 AND 2 MONTHS PREGNANT BUT IT WAS A COMPLETE ACCIDENT. BEFORE I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT I ALWAYS USED TO THINK IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL TO HAVE A BABY BUT NOW THAT IM IN THE SITUATION, ITS NOT AS COOL AS I THOUGHT. BEING PREGNANT IS A GREAT THING THINKIN THAT YOU GOT YOUR OWN LIL BUBZ INSIDE OF YOU BUT WITH IT COMES ALOT OF COMPLICATIONS. WHAT WILL YOUR PARENTS THINK? ITS GOING TO BE HARD AS YOU WILL BE A SINGLE PARENT? EDUCATION...YOU WILL HAVE NONE AS YOUR ONLY 15 AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SEEING AS YOU ARE AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FINANCIALLY AFFORD IT? YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO AT THE START BUT WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE CHILD IS OLDER AND STARTS DEMANDING MORE THINGS? ALSO, YOUR PARENTS HOW WILL YOU TELL THEM. THESE ARE SOME THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO CONDISER AS I DIDNT THINK OF ANY OF THOSE FACTORS BEFORE I FELL PREGNANT AND NOW IM FEELIN MORE LIKE CRAP EVERYDAY BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY BUBZ. OVERALL I JUST WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT ALL THOSE THINGS BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO END UP IN THE SAME CONFUSING SITUATION I AM IN... TAKE CARE AND THINK CAREFULLY SWEETI...

leslie2005 - January 9

I think that you need to grow up, get an education, get a life, get your head out off the guter, and start thinking with your BRAIN instead of your ASS, like most of the teenage guys out there do!

Sarah - January 10

OH MY GOSH.. YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!??!?!? YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT HAVE A BRAIN IN YOUR HEAD?!?!?!? AND I SUPPOSE YOU ARE FINANCIALLY SOUND SO YOU CAN RAISE THIS BABY ALL BY YOURSELF WITHOUT AID OR SUPPORT FROM OTHER PEOPLE!?!?! I THINK NOT.

tigger - January 11

why do you want a baby i am 16 and i want a baby and i got 2 kids a boy and a girl they are my life but why do that to your self. my kids are 3 and i really love them but it is so hard to even get a date. i have to find a babysiter and the boy most of the time will only go out with me because they say i am b___ter.

Hilary - January 11

All I have to say is this is SICK. You are putting the child at risk for prematurity, diseases, and a dumba__s mother THINK ABOUT IT

tamara lecuyer - January 12

it wont take that lone just if you do it at the pont when it will work . and also may i say some thing why not have it with some one you really love and not with your friends bro.

frances - January 14

what positions get you pregnant?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?