Weight Gain-pg113687634618

2 Replies
Lizzy - January 10

I heard from alot of woman that they didnt know that they were pregnat till they started gaining weight. Well, since nov i suspected i was pregnant. nov and dec i had very light brown spotting that lasted like 3 or 4 days. and my normal periods usually last about 5 or 6 days. Well, i never got a positive pregnancy test. the last one i took was on dec 24, 2005...but i have been gainging weight alot. i been messuring and on dec 29 they were br___t: 32, stomach: 25, abanden: 29, waist: 30. and jan 7,2006 they were br___t:32, stomach: 28, abanden: 32, waist: 31...im only 4'11 so thess changes are a big change to my weight.... is there any other reason why I would be gaining so my weight so fast??

Lizzy - January 10

ANYONE???

Hmm - January 10

If you had your period both months it could be due to all your worrying. Stress can make you withold water in your body too. or Maybe you're just growing naturally. Look for some other signs like b___st tenderness, nausea, missed period, positive test, etc. If anything go see your doctor and consult them. If you're younger, just tell a parent that you feel very off and you'd like to get a medical opinion. And only a medical opinion will make you relax. Or go to the ER and just explain. I bet they get a dozen of worrying people every day.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?