What Are The Chances-pg109639424863

4 Replies
Jennifer - September 28

I'm 19 and I had intercourse on one of my most fertile days. I'm not on birth control and we used the pull out method!!! what are my chances!??!?!

Viv - September 28

About 1 in 16. If this happened in the last couple of days, its not too late to get emergency contraception. For worry free s_x I recommend that the female use spermicidal foam/inserts and the male use a condom, and both go to the movies instead on days 8-16.

Jennifer - September 28

What if I had pregnancy symptoms last month but came back neg.? Does that mean I'm even more fertile!?

ashley - September 28

you should be fine as long as none of it got in you by accident... of course even there there's a small chance. it just all depends

Viv - September 28

Jennifer, if you get pregnant, the symptoms start about a week before your expected period. The symptoms don't go away, at least not for several months, and then they are replaced by others (like big tummy). You can be pregnant and still get some bleeding at period time. You can be pregnant and get negative pregnancy tests, at least for a week or two. If you are not pregnant, the slate is wiped clean when you start a new cycle. If you have had sympyoms of pregnancy for some time, you should take another test or go to a clinic to get checked. Hope I've covered the bases. [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?