What Are The Chances-pg110824979918

2 Replies
Lucky07 - February 12

My period is never on track and very spontanious, so I never truely know when it is going to come next. my last period was January 16th and I have had unprotected s_x at least 8 times since then, everytime him "going" inside of me. What are the chances that I am pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - February 12

Good statistical question. The female cycle actually begins with ovulation. Menstruation follows 12 to 16 days later. a__sume that your irregular cycle is 60 days. You have a 1 in 60 chance of ovulating on any given day. The fertile window lasts 5 days. There is a 1 in 3 chance of getting pregnant from a single act during your fertile window. You have had 8 acts. That gives us 1/60 x 5 x 1/3 x 8 = 40/120 = 1/3. The chance you are pregnant is 1 in 3. Of course, if you are presently experiencing early signs of pregnancy, the chance is much higher. See Am I Pregnant to the left of this box. You may soon change your handle from Lucky07 to Unlucky2005

kristy - February 13

please take my advice if any of you guys are on any type of birth control pills or patches do not smoke it can cause you to have a heart attack I now know that from experince I had one and now I can no longer be on anything other than condoms

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?