What Are The Chances-pg114391089118

12 Replies
randompersonred - April 1

okay me and my girlfriend had s_x for the first time right after her period but i didn't go off inside. but maybe pre-c_med. then we had s_x again like 4 days later and same thing. So all of this is with in a week after period and its prec_m so what are the chances she will be So what are the chances

of pregnacy i mean

plz help

TeenMommyNicki - April 1

Chances are pretty good she could be pregnant. I would have her wait for her next period-if she misses it, then take a test. That's the only way to know.

Corrine321 - April 1

The chances are very good, but just like the above post said, wait till her next period, and if she misses it then take a test... and next time use protection, definiattly if you dont want a kid!

even if its prec_m and right after her period so then there is no egg

my right at the end of period. i mean its over not just starting

Jenn - April 1

Just a little FYI-a girl that comes off her period means that her cycle is starting over-therefore she is starting to become fertile. In the week and a half that follows a period that is when the egg is typically released. Even though prec_m doesn't usually have hardly any actual sperm in it-it can and those sperm can live up to 5-7 days inside her. So, technically if you had s_x unprotected 4 days after her period and there was sperm present in you prec_m it could live up till an egg is released and she could get pregnant. At this point, all you can do is wait for her period and if it doesn't come, then she needs to take a test. Best advice I can give is for her to get on some birth control. Good luck!

so are the chances good

Grandpa Viv - April 1

The chances are very slim during her period, appreciably higher on Day 9 of her cycle, very high on Day 13. Being its pre-c_m and not a full shot, that would reduce the chances. Good luck!

it was 4 days after her period. so what are the chances are then

randompersonred - April 2

plz answer my question of the last one

Corrine321 - April 2

Well the chances are still good, sperm last up to 3-5 days... it depends on when she ovulates also...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?