What Are The Chances -pg111324137318

2 Replies
mel - April 11

hey everybody, just wondering what are the chances.... i had s_x with my boyfriend 2days after my period, im on the pill now for about a year and a half and im good at taken it. my boyfriend also used a condom but it broke! i was so worryed that i was pregnant so i went to my doc about a week after it happened n she just told me not to worry im on the pill! anyway i went on holidays and was due to get my period but didnt want it at that time so took the pill back to back then around a week later i got a little bit of blood not much at all so got all stressed out again so rang my doc the next day and she said that can happen and not to worry.so decided to wait for my period, it always comes most of the time (since on the pill) on a sat moring sumtimes fri.well on fri i had a tiny bit of blood nothing big.then on sat moring i got it with ALL the pain it was also very heavy, had to run to the bathroom!!now this week i just cant get that i might be outa my head i think its because my friends keep messing with me because they couldnt shut me up talking about it for the last month till i got it, cause they kept telling me im not then when i didnt shut up they started messing telling me i am so!!iv none of the signs of pregnancy i dont think either!if you could just let me no what you think would be great thanxs a mill......sorry bout the long post!! x x x x

Audrey - April 11

Mel- You're probably not pregnant, because you had a period. If you change your pills around that can mess up your cycle. I suggest you and your bf use condoms until you're back onto a regular cycle with the pills.

mel - April 11

thank you, im still on the same pill but just took it back to back cause i was away and than took my 7 free days and i had my period very heavy and pain full for the frist few days.he always uses a condom, i never have s_x with out one even though im on the pill,but condoms dont always work! x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?