What Can Happen -pg112027520118

8 Replies
Ambyr - July 1

I gave my boyfriend a hand job. He used a towel instead of making a mess everywhere. Then after he was done he begain to finger me. He was scared that there might of been some on his fingers when he went inside of me. Could i get pregant this way. He brought the subject up to me and i didnt have any answers.

helpful - July 1

Always use a condom. There is a low chance of pregnancy. Protect yourself or you will end up pregnant.

Ambyr - July 2

Well my boyfriend is scared and it started to bother me. So i didnt know what could happen. Im really nervous

yes - July 2

yes there is a chance if he had c_m on his hand it only takes one sperm to get you preggo and there are over 10,000 sperm in a drop of c_m

not likely - July 2

sperm dies pretty soon after it hits the air. the chances of you being pregnant are slim, but they are there.

~*~C~*~ - July 2

Its possible. If you think you maybe pregnant then you need to see a doctor for testing. Why doesn't anyone wash thier hands after a handjob. I have heard this question alot.

asdf - July 2

There's always a chance, however the chance is slim.

Ambyr - July 2

He used a towel so he isnt for sure if it got on his hand. He just brought the subject up so i figured i would find information out.

jennifer - July 3

yes that is a way to get pregnant

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?