What Do I Do -pg111759633618

9 Replies
heather - May 31

what do i do when i get pregnant

to heather - May 31

You could come move to oklahoma and i help you out alot. We could be online friends. Hope this helps

h*town gurl - May 31

you need to take care of youre self and probably read a book about pregnancy and how to take care of youre self 1. dont be on youre feet too much 2.do not carry heavy things 3.try not to get too upset remember that youre mood reflecton youre baby too good luck

heather - June 1

who wants me to move to oklahoma??? pls let me know

support4you - June 1

Hey Heather, how are you?? i want you to move to oklahoma. where are you from?? oklahoma is a nice and safe place. do you have msn messenger?? Good luck

crystal - June 1

hey i just found i was preg. too and i didnt know what to do but im doing okay i am 7 weeks into it so im scared ...wow this person wants you to move to oklahoma a little scary so where do you live i live in texas

Audrey - June 1

Heather- If you're pregnant and plan to keep the baby you have to take care of yourself. 1) Take pre-natal vitamins containing at least 0.6 mg folic acid to prevent birth defects. 2) Watch your diet and avoid sliced meats and soft cheeses (brie, camembert, feta) because they have bacteria in them that can harm the baby. 3) Avoid strenuous activities and exercises that put pressure on the abdomen (like situps). A good book to read is "What to Expect When You're Expecting". Good luck!

Lisa - June 1

you may be feeling a whole range of emotions... shock, disbelief, anger, fear, desperation, confusion or sadness. It's difficult to make the decision that's right for you when your emotions and thoughts are racing and you're not sure of your options and what their outcome might be. Before you make a decision about your pregnancy, it's important for you to understand as much as possible about what may be involved - emotionally as well as physically. Maybe you could arrange to speak to a professional counsellor to help you decide what the best option for you would be.

heather - June 2

yeah i have msn. i have a question... what do i do when i bleed for 2-3 days out of the month and i'm still pregnant afterward. whats the bleeding for

Audrey - June 2

Heather- Some women have light periods even if they're pregnant. However if the bleeding is bright red or heavy and accompanied by pain you need to get to a doctor ASAP because those are signs of miscarriage. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?