What Is Wrong With Me -pg113814976718

3 Replies
razatat12 - January 24

I had s_x a week before I was supposed to start my period. We started out using a condom but it came off so we continued without it. He withdrew before ejaculation, but we were drunk and I'm not sure if he came in me at all. I woke up the next morning with sore br___ts. The following night (day 2) my va___a/vulva became sore and itchy. Today is the third day and my va___a/vulva is still sore and itchy, and today I had some light brown discharge (not clumpy or slimy, just light). Is it possible that I am pregnant? I've heard that symptoms don't usually show up until a week after conception, so what else could be wrong with me if I'm not? I thought maybe a yeast infection but I don't have any "cottage cheese" like discharge and it doesn't smell. Please help!

krystal - January 24

soreness and itchiness is not a sign of pregnancy. and there are other things out there besides yeast infections. go to the doc and get checked. if it is pregnancy i'm pretty sure you will not get symptoms the next morning.

Grandpa Viv - January 24

Was this the first time you had s_x with this guy without a condom? Maybe he gave you something! A week before your period is not high risk for pregnancy. Good luck!

Rachel - January 25

Yeah, itchiness isn't a sign of pregnancy. And I really doubt you'd see implantation bleeding, or any symptoms at all for that matter, the next day. It sounds like an STD.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?