What Should I Do-pg113268332418

5 Replies
~Marie~ - November 22

For the past 3 or 4 weeks, ive been feeling nauseous, tired, having to go to the bathroom more than usual, fatigue, and my br___t are swollen and very very tender and soft. when i had my period last month, it was very painful and i could barely feel my legs. i dont know whether i should take a test, go to the doctor, or wait until the end of the month. so, i dont really know what to do and i need help.

CAROL - November 22

Take a test. It'll put your mind at ease if it comes up negative. If it comes up positive, you can make an appointment with you doctor then. Good luck and peace be with you.

Jbear - November 22

Take a test first, but you should probably see a doctor no matter what the result is. Your doctor can prescribe something (usually the pill) for painful periods, too.

Miranda - November 22

Obviously, take the test. No matter the result, go see a doctor and have him give you a physical. This would entail blood work to test your sugar, iron, cholesterol etc. You could be anemic (low iron) and is easily treatable with iron supplements. I am not sure why you couldnt feel your legs. That does not sound like a pregnancy symptom to me. If you had a painful period, thats normal. Even if you never had painful periods before. Womens bodies change and this month could have just been a lot of uterine movement causing all those cramps.

MaRiLyN*** - November 23

TAKE A TEST STUPID...

CAROL - November 23

Oh, get over yourself Marilyn and stop being so rude. Some of you people here...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?