What Should I Do -pg10971677179

3 Replies
Jessica - October 7

I'm 15 and I got raped by a boy that made me pregnant.

Jen - October 7

That's bad, I'm sorry Jessica. What are you thinking you want to do?

GuitarJade - October 7

I'm really sorry about what happened. Have you told your parents or anybody yet? If you haven't, that's the first thing you should do. Second, do you know the boy that raped you? If you do, I suggest tell your parents and the police that too. After all that, you have 3 choices on what to do about the baby. You can keep it, give it up for adoption, or abort it. I am firmly against abortion, so I would suggest keeping it or giving it up for adoption, but whatever you decide to do is up to you. I hope that you're doing ok. Good luck and God bless!

Kat - October 7

Hi there. When I was 14 I was raped too. You really have to think about what you want to do about it. Could you keep the child? Could you go through the pregnancy and adopt? Or would you rather terminate the pregnancy? Once you have the answer that question and feel comfortable, then you can take the next step. Don't let anyone influence or pressure you into doing it a way you don't want. Have told anyone else? I would advise telling someone you trust so they can support you, and if you feel comfortable, report it. Personally, I had an abortion because I had been through enough already, I was too young to understand let alone cope with it. Whatever you decide, it won't be wrong.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?