What Should I Do -pg110244276579

4 Replies
Scared - December 7

I am 15 years old. I have a 1yearold already and he is my world to me. But my mother kicked me out and she has custody of my son. And I think I might be pregnant again. Im so scared and mad at myself. I cant bare to tell my mom. please what should I do?

Dumb Bitch - December 7

You seriously need help!! Dumb B___h

redeem - December 7

take your babies and get out of there. She can't kick you out at your age, so you can sue her. There are other places you can go. Also, start on a strict birth control after this next one. U are dumb for getting this way again, but you aren't a b___h, you just made mistakes. Everyone that isn't an a__s on this site will be pulling for you.

Lisa - December 7

This could be a nasty situation for you, your mother may consider you to be an unfit parent and therefore try to take away this baby as well. If she gets the community services involved, they will more than likely side with her if they feel she can prove that you are not fit to take care of your children. If you have nowhere to live, that will immediately give them grounds to ensure you won't get your child back until you are living in a suitable home with the right support. You will have to prove to the court that you are able to take care of these children before you are granted custody of them again. Do the right thing by your kids and stabilise your life in order to provide a good home for them

Shelly - December 7

Have you tried to make peace with your mom? Have you told her that you're scared and mad at yourself? What have you done to make her see that you are a responsible person? Being honest and open are the best ways to build a relationship. If you want to talk email me [email protected] Best of luck, Love,Shelly

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?