What Should I Do -pg110321523975

2 Replies
CARRIE SIMPSON - December 16

ALRIGHT HERE I GO...I HAVE BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR 3 YEARS AND WE ALWAYS FIGHT BUT NOW I'M GETTING THE FEELING IM PREGNANT IM MEAN ACTUALLY FEELING IT!I MEAN IM ONLY 16 YEARS OLD I HATE ABORTIONS AND I PLANNED TO GO TO COLLEGEAND BE ALL I CAN BE.BUT IT NOW SEEMS LIKE I CANT IMEAN IM NOT SURE YET BUT IM PRACTICALLY RIGHT. I NEED HELP I MEAN IF I AM I NEED TO HAVE A ABORTION BUT IT S GOING TO BE SO HARD BECAUSE I WANT TO KEEP HE OR SHE I MEAN I LOVE BABY'S AND I CANT WAIT TILL I GET ONE OF MY OWN BUT I NEED TO BE OLDEER MORE ESTABLISHED I JMEAN IM SOO STUCK WHAT SHOULD I DO???????/

Sophie - December 16

You have to go with what you heart is telling you, dont let anyone push/talk you into doing anything you dont want, remember at the end of the day it is always you that has to deal with it. I was the same as you (although a little older). was and still am in a stable relationship but wanted to build a life for myself before i had childen so that when the time came i could give the baby as much as i possibly, I dont beleive in dragging a child up on nothing and living off the tax payers. (this is just my personal opinion) so after much thought i had an abortion, it wasnt easy but it was rite for me. That is what you have to do, something that is right for you and you only. Good luck, if you need to talk im here. xx

Josie - December 16

Your gonna have to do what you feel is right.But there are ways to still go to college or actually do something with your life if you really want to keep the baby.I'm 17 and pregnant and I'm determined I'm still going to do something with my life.It might take me a little longer..but that's how it'll have to be.If you do decide to keep the baby then there are a lot of programs that can help you pay for things.It won't be easy but there is a way to do it if you really didn't wanna have an abortion.Or there's always adoption..... But you'll have to decide in the end....and I agree.Don't let anybody pressure you into making a decision.Do what you really feel is right.Good luck..If you wanna talk you can email me at.... [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?