What Should I Do -pg113553786818

5 Replies
Lorraine - December 25

Omg, Im soo confused and I need some advice. I havent had a normal period since the month of Oct.ober. November I had light spotting that was like a brownish color and I thougt Implantation bleeding. So I took a test but came out negitive waited 3 days and tried again and again negitive. So I tried to blow it off. But here today Dec 25 still no sign of my period. I do however have minor cramps everynow and then. I do have headaches and stuff like that but I just dont know if thats in my head. My left nipple is sensitive and thats it. LOL....My bb do feel a little heavier fuller. and also I noticed the other day that I had white, thick discharge, I really started to worry then so Dec 24 (yestrerday) I took a test and it came out negitive again. Do yall guys think that i might be pregnant and its too early to tell or what??

angel - December 25

hey i am experiencing a similar thing my last normal period was oct 17th but a few days before my nov period i had s_x and i ovulated but then i had a period 3 days later but i have been feeling regnant and this month i bleed light one day which has never happened to me... im testing negative but my mom was 3 months preggo with me beofer she got a positive so i dunno whats going on but my email is [email protected] if u wanna talk or if u find out anything? good luck and merry christmas!

Lorraine - December 25

Yea, My Best friend is pregnant and she wasnt 2 months till she found out. And the first 2 came out negitive. It wasnt till she went to the doc and found out she was. Me and my b/f have been togeter for a while so we have s_x often and w use the "pulling out " method and yea I know that was stupid bc look where im at now. and another thing is usually we'll have s_x a few times in a row and I heard that if u dont clean off with soap and water real good most of the sperm will be on it still. But we quit having s_x for this month and if im not pregnant im diff getting on bc. angel how old are you?

angel - December 25

hey again :) im 20 how bout u? well i guess try to get a blood test sometime that will pick up what an hpt wont.... let me know what happenes to and good luck and merry christmas :)

Lorraine - December 25

Hey again! The 3 times your mom tested and came out negitive was it hpts or from the doc??

angel - December 25

hey again it was from a dr blood test and it kept coming back neg but im 20 so guess he was wrong.... i dunno whats up if i am or not... what are you feeling? if i am im about 8 weeks along my belly is starting to get a bit bigger and im tired and my chest is really really sore. .but no feeling sick.. so ahh i wish i knew!!! i just have to wait... if u need someone to talk to the wait can be maddening!! plez feel free to email .... and good luck :) oh btw there is another blood test where they can measure how high ur progestorne is (another hormone that rises in pregnancy) i think thats what they finally tested my mom with....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?