What Should I Do -pg117158777518

2 Replies
lldarr3914 - February 15

so i had my period a week ago and now i have it again. my boyfriend and i had s_x but we used protection. i took a pregnancy test before the fist period and it was negative so do you think if i took one tonight if the results would be accurate or not?

ChattyKathy - February 15

Yes, it would be accurate by now. Was your first period any different than this one is? If the first one was lighter that could be implantation bleeding and this could be an early miscarriage. If it wasn't it could just be an abnormal cycle. If that is the case and the problem persists you will need to make an appointment with a gyno to make sure you are healthy. Its important that you body is on some type of proper cycle. Good luck.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - February 16

Yeah, you may not be pregnant but you could have a UTI or a yeast infection which will throw off your cycles. So I would say call a doctor as soon as you can cause if it gets to bad and it is a UTI or a yeast infection the sooner you treat it the better. Sometimes when girls start having s_x they are prone to UTI's, and that very well may be the case here

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?