What To Do-pg110174731353

1 Replies
brittney kerns - November 29

I am 18 years old and have been having unprotected s_x for 4 1/2 years. Im not really a commitment person so i would say that i,ve been with about 5...6....maybe 12.alright 24.people.from my town.i know that i am pregnant because i took a test. it said no. but it lied. because ive had masive craving s for pizza, cake ,and alot of other things. I pee a lot and im always tired. my stomach has surprisingly become huge. i think it will be twins.i know that im not just gaining weight because ive alwayz looked good and never been fat.before my baby weight i was 153 pounds. I know . i look good. but what i need from you is i need to find the daddy. help me figure out how to tell my mom. because i know when she gets outta jail sh__l want to know. the only thing i can tell you about the daddy is his possible area code and which bar we did it at.

savanah - November 29

WOW! well all i can say is good luck, and i hope you find the daddy of your baby! sit ur mom down and tell her everything dont lie, it will do a lot of good!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?