What To Do -pg110996955918

9 Replies
just another teen - March 4

i'm a 15 year old teen and i had s_x with someone and we used a condom but it ripped now i think i am pregnant. I can't tell my mom and my dad would kell me b/c it was with a black dude. i need help i haven't had a period in 21/2 months and i puke all the time. can anyone please be nice and help me decide what to do.

LiAnNe - March 4

well first of all take a test or go to a family planning clinic where they will do one for free. and do it soon, so then if you are, you can deicde what you want to do. if you want to talk email me or if you have msn add me on [email protected] gud luck xxxxxx

Reba - March 4

You should probably go pee on a stick. and then get thee to a Dr.!

Grandpa Viv - March 4

http://users.adelphia.net/~graveslane I have a mixed race grandchild, and I am very proud of her.

Chey - March 4

I am mixed with black and puerto rican and i'm proud to be. What is your race?

KM - March 4

That's sad that your parents can't get over the whole racism issue. If you think you are pregnant, I would suggest skipping the test, and just going to see your doctor, because if you have missed two periods, you most likely are. your doctor can confirm your pregnancy, and give you some information on your options.

Josh - March 5

Well all the advice I can give you is get to the doctors. There is hotlines you can call to find out how to get a free confidential pregnancy test in our area. Search around google im sure you will find it. I beleive its on the coolnurse.com site. Good luck to you and your boyfriend. I will keep you in my prayers

becca - March 5

take a test well if you are then your parents are going to have to deal with the facts its wid some one black and mabey you should tell them that it really doesnt matter what colour you r!!

Marissa - March 5

take a pregnancy test okay hun. and that's sad that your parents are that way. if you have the baby it's probably going to be soooooo cute because mixed babies are sooooooooooo adorable and cute. my daughter is mixed (her daddy is black) she got that pretty kind of hair.

? - March 6

There are plenty of families willing to adopt your baby no matter what race it is.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?