What To Do -pg113657119318

4 Replies
cielo - January 6

i singed up for wic so that they could help me with the juice and the milk, but the problem is that they are asking information about my partner but the problem is that he is over 18 and he is willing to help me out with the baby and all. but the lady was saying if my partner was older then me that they were gonna send the police after him, and i don't want that to happen. so what should i do???

I don't think so - January 6

That does not sound right.I was over 18 and can't help out but i know many girls here are under 18 and in same situation.Called a different location and just ask the question then go above their head to their boss the report them.(persuming it isn't true)

Grandpa Viv - January 6

They are trying to get paternity information so that you may later get child support. He may not be as willing to help as you think. Penalties depend on the age difference and the state you are in. Maybe nothing will happen. You could say you have no idea who the father is, but in the long run you are probably better off having him on the birth certificate. Good luck!

Kaley - January 6

Hey!...Thats not true..im only 15 and my b/f is 19 and im on wic. They didnt say anything about our ages.

courtney - January 6

cielo how old are you? yes, there is a chance they can report this to the state. but honestly...you have a better chance of your health care provider doing it, noy wic. thats strange, thats not there job. tell them his first and last name, and say thats all you know! they cant track him down adn find him. are they denying benefits? if so, then i would absolutely report it to the highest person you can. and hun, DONT tell your bf that he could possibly have the cops after him, he will run like the wind and you will never hear from him again.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?