What Would Happen -pg111082177918

3 Replies
Worried - March 14

Im thinking about getting on the birth control and I had s_x with my boyfriend on the 1st of march. My period is usually on the 7th and today is the 14th so Im very worried. He wore a condom but didnt pull out so we didnt have a back up plan, just the condom. What would happen if I am pregnant and I started to take the birth control pill? Would it do anything? Also, I took a test last week that was supposed to show neg., or pos. a certain number a days before your missed period, my period had already missed so I thought it would be very accurate, at this point it had only been a week since we had s_x, is it still too soon for the tests to show even though I had already missed my period? They both came back negative and my period still hasnt arrived. Ive had alot more stress now than I usually do around my period so I thought maybe that was it. Its been two weeks tomorrow since we had s_x, should i take another test?

katie - March 14

humm...its cud jst b the stress thts makin u late but i think u sud do another pregancy test jst to make sure but u mite want to wait a wee while till u c weather it comes along theres no point wastin money and ur more likely to get a more accurate readin

worried - March 14

anyone else?

Audrey - March 14

Worried- The best time for a test is a few days after the day you expect your period. If you want to be certain you can go to a clinic for a blood test. You should make certain that you are not pregnant if you start the birth control pill, because going on the pills while pregnant can harm the child.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?